Friday Finds

Last year, I supported Bloomers on Pozible crowdfunding, so it's a total thrill to see the delightful short film come to life. You can (and should!) watch it here.

Your week in trailers: The Stanford Prison Experiment looks terrific. People Places Things looks straight up delightful. The Peanuts Movie has both gorgeous animation and a pretty cute storyline from the looks of it, so will definitely be up on my to-watch list. Sicario is a tense and brilliantly made trailer.

- Writing a murder mystery! Now in comic form!

- This American Gods concept art is making me crazy excited for the series!

- 20 comic book series to read this summer (or winter, if you're like me and in Aus). I'm reading six of these already, but have quite a few to catch up on.

- 50 of film noir's most fashionable moments.

And, for your weekend, someone on 8tracks made a modern Legally Blonde soundtrack AKA closest way to my big damn heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment