Friday Finds

It's mother's day this weekend! My mother is leaving town only a few days (if it was possible to do a sad exclamation mark, it would be here.) We're spending Sunday together along with my sister which should make for a pretty fun day though.

Do you have any plans for mother's day? 

Your week in trailers. Ricki and the Flash looks delightful. Unexpected looks compellingAlso Digimon Tri trailer. Shaking and crying rn.

- These photographs of Russian models posing with bears are pretty magical.

- Feminist alphabet!

- These cards for people suffering from cancer are everything you wish you could say.

- This bra ad is amazing. 

- Gemma Correll's comic on beach bodies is the best.

- The Secret of Kells and Song of the Sea are two of my favourite animated movies, so it's awesome to see the creative team developing a series, Ellie the Ace.

- The Star Wars Vanity Fair spread is pretty terrific too.

- Harry Potter gifts! I'll take five of everything pls.

And lastly, I'll leave you with one of my favourite televised motherhood moments from The Simpsons episode, 'Moaning Lisa'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment