Friday Finds

GEEKERY
Your week in trailers: How good does Diary of a Teenage Girl look? This trailer is amaazing.

- Hulu saved The Mindy Project! Huzzah!!

- These photos of New York in the 1960s are beautiful and fascinating.

- I need allll of these Star Wars undies.

- These dolls made to represent girls with disabilities are wonderful.

- This graphic guide to cemetery symbolism is fascinating. 

- This baby lemur taking a leap of faith is leaving hearts in my eyes too.

- Which badass Marvel lady are you? I got Natasha Romanoff.

- Some beautiful Disney concept art worth the look too.

- These photos of art in contemporary life are gorgeous and compelling.

- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler action figures! Hearts in my eyes!

BOOKISH

- A Bronte Sisters television drama series is everything I want.

- These reimaginings of classic stories have added a lot of things to my to-read list.

- What would your job be in the wizarding world? I'd be a Daily Prophet journalist which is basically the best.

#LONGREADS

This read on running a creative business after the romance of it fades is a really interesting and practical one.

This article on rethinking the slush pile is terrific and had me nodding all over the place too.

No comments:

Post a Comment