Friday Finds

I've been working on a couple of exciting projects lately which I'm looking forward to unleashing on the world in the coming weeks. So stay tuned! Get excited! Hopefully! I know I am.

Your week in trailers: The Tribe looks terrifically compelling. New Crimson Peak is looking amaaazing. The Supergirl trailer is making me super happy too. NEW MUPPETS!! Eeee.

- These photos of Frida Kahlo's locked away wardrobe are beautiful.

- 50 awesome art and culture documentaries free to watch on YouTube.

- Also I really need this backpack. 

- Which fairytale do you belong in? Apparently I'm set for Little Red Riding Hood.

- 32 bookish things every bibliophile needs in their home.



Nyala Ali does a terrific job of breaking down the exploration of motherhood in Mariko and Jillian Tamaki's stirring comic, This One Summer.

This interview with Amy Poehler is the best because Amy Poehler is the best.

And start your weekend with this beautiful piece exploring the anti-war themes in Hayao Miyazaki's films. And hell, then go see When Marnie Was There. I know I will.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanks for the shout-out! Glad you enjoyed my piece on This One Summer! Moms are important!

    ReplyDelete