Friday Finds

HAPPY FRIDAY! I hope you're ready for the weekend as much as I am. It's been a hell of a week and doesn't look to be slowing down, not with Queensland Poetry Festival on this weekend and Brisbane Writers Festival kicking off on the coming Wednesday. Plus I'm househunting at the moment, which is basically straight up insanity. Ah well. How about you? Any weekend plans? Or are you heading to the festivals this year?


WATCHING


This week, I won free tickets to a preview screening of Me and Earl and the Dying Girl and it's already a contender for my favourite film of the year. Go see it! Pack tissues!




It's not a secret that I LOVE Bob's Burgers, so these new Funko Pop figurines are at the top of my Christmas list.




READING



Reading-wise, I am alllll about Ms. Marvel. It's pretty much everything I've ever wanted in a superhero comic. I've re-read the trade paperback's way too many times.


Looking for something to read? Check out these 24 books you should read based on your fave TV-shows. 

Brodie Lancaster is one of my favourite music and pop culture writers and this piece on the disregard for fangirls is both fascinating and pretty much sums up my highschool experience.




LISTENING TO



I'm a huge Sara Bareilles fan, and a huge fan of the film Waitress, so the fact that she's written the music for the stage musical is wonderful. Especially if this song is anything to go by.



Also this video of Little Mix singing acapella is basically giving me life for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment