Friday Finds

Hey! It's been a few weeks since I did one of these! Expect a bunch of posts in the next week or so since I got back from America. This felt like a good place to start though.

- RIP to Ann Rule too, a terrific true crime writer who passed away last week.

- Your week in trailers: Room looks incredible. Digging for Fire looks really interesting. I love a good revenge story too, so am really interested in The Revenant. Queen of Earth looks AMAZING and totally up my alley, as does Legend. The Good Dinosaur looks, well, pretty darn good.

- 25 boss women on being the boss.

- Best retro movie screenings in Brisbane! I think I've been to all of these at some stage or another.

- This tumblr for the signs of Springfield from The Simpsons is basically the best.

- Strapped for time? Check out these books you can read in under an hour.

- This comic on privilege is heartbreaking.

- Comic book author, Kelly Sue DeConnick continues to be my straight up fave.

- And some weekend reading for you: I think everyone should read NY Mag's moving and revealing article talking to 35 of Bill Cosby's accusers.

No comments:

Post a Comment