Friday Finds

- I'm already excited for Season 3 of Orange is the New Black, and this video from the set is making me EVEN MORE SO. Gimme.

- Your week in trailers: Gayby Baby had me crying in about twenty seconds. Barely Lethal has an awful title, but looks like awesome fun. Moar Avengers! Paper Towns looks like a pretty fun teen flick too.

- REAL Cookie Cat's from Steven Universe! Amazing.

- These illustrations of iconic R-rated films by a storyboarder from Pixar are hilarious.

- How amazing is this house?! I'm a little obsessed. And with these surreal homes too! 

- These rare and candid photos of The Rolling Stones and The Beatles on tour are lovely and energetic.

- The 100 Years of Beauty series is awesome generally, and the most recent installment about Korean beauty is super great and interesting.

- On a semi-related note, these photos of elderly people with tattoos are amazing.


- Unusual library collections around the world! I want to go to all these places!

- Which Hogwarts teacher would be your mentor? I got Professor McGonagall AKA I won.

- And start your weekend with these famous author insults.

No comments:

Post a Comment