Even when the night changes


March 2015 by Sophie Overett on Grooveshark

I've never really believed in guilty pleasures. If you enjoy something, enjoy it! There's nothing to be ashamed of in liking something. Well, unless it's less than savoury, I suppose, but I've recently outted myself as a pretty huge One Direction fan. I can't help it! Their music is catchy and they're pretty charming or whatever.

This mixtape sums up my February feels pretty well, and I hope will set off a better March. February always feels like such a strange month, with less days and the weird, stagnant weather - whether that be Brisbane's heat or the freeze in many other parts of the world. It just doesn't seem to move as fast as anyone would like, I suppose. But then, that feels like this part of the year in general. 

GrooveShark didn't have the Washington song unfortunately, so I've popped the YouTube link in below. 


What are you listening to at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment