Shameless Self-Promotion

One of the funny things about writing and submitting to publications unsolicited means that you're sort of at the mercy of the people who staff it. Not that that's a bad thing at all, just a thing I guess. As it turns out, I've been submitting quite a bit this year, as a part of a new year's resolution to suck less, and everything has sort of happened at once, meaning I have been lucky enough to have three things published in April (!!). Two fiction pieces and one opinion piece. I keep meaning to write about it on here, but I'm really not all that good at pimping myself out (I'll get better, I swear!)

Anyway, you can read fiction piece one, Russian Dolls online for free care of Seizure and the opinion piece, Just Say Yes at LipMag Online. If you're so inclined too, you can purchase Voiceworks #92 and read fiction piece two, Paper Pilgrims, from the Voiceworks website.

No comments:

Post a Comment