Friday Finds


- These safety tips for ladies are basically the best thing I've seen all week and combats serious issues in the best way - with humour.


- The Wheeler Centre has an excellent interview with the new Island editor, Matthew Lamb. A really great read for anyone interested in the journal editor profession, Island and getting published in her.

- This looks totally amazing.

- And these photos of famous authors as teens are kind of the best. Hemingway sort of looks like a young Josh Hartnett! Neil Gaiman kind of looks exactly the same! And Toni Morrison and Mary Carr are totally babin'.

- NY Times is also running a serendipitous haiku generator based on their articles and it's kind of the bomb.

- Lemony Snicket has a level of snark that mostly just makes me cackle. His commentary on these 13 terrifying movies he saw before he was old enough is the greatest. Also, I am getting progressively more excited for The Dark's release (I've always been partial to picture books).

- This Game of Thrones death generator! I particular like the blood splatter.

- These nail art stickers! Hearts in my eyes.

- This spoon! Which I need in my life because I am the biggest sucker when it comes to wordplay and puns.

- And these photos of the Palm Desert by Julia Robb. *chinhands*

No comments:

Post a Comment