Friday Finds

WATCHING


I saw Crimson Peak last weekend and really liked it. This interview with Guillermo del Toro made me like it even more.






The new Aziz Ansari show, Master of None, looks ridiculously awesome.





READING


This article on the history of the psychology of Peanuts and Charlie Schulz is super interesting.





Anything by Helen Garner is a must-read, and this piece about grief, true crime and the darkness in us all is beautiful and devastating.

I am making non-stop heart eyes at these bookish wedding venues.






LISTENING TO


The 50 Best Fictional Songs! I have an embarrassing amount of these on my iTunes. I've got to say, it's a TRAVESTY that there are no songs from Steven Universe and not a million more from Nashville on this list.




Hot Chip covering LCD Soundsystem's All My Friends inside their Bruce Springsteen cover of Dancing in the Dark has been my earworm all week. The new Gwen Stefani song is lovely and heartbreaking too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment