Friday Finds

The last few weeks have been crazy stressful for me and they don't really look to be slowing down. It's not exactly a good thing or a bad thing, just something that's keeping me very busy. In some ways, it's been good because it's making me re-evaluate my priorities again. Making me think about where I am now and where I want to be, which are starting to look like very different things.

But that's a whole other conversation. Have this week's Friday Finds instead.
- Your week in trailers: Me and Earl and the Dying Girl looks straight up terrific. True Detective season 2 should be interesting. This Amy Winehouse documentary looks amazing and heartbreaking.

- These 10 lady podcasts you should be listening to are definitely going onto my list!

- This video on Steven Universe and created families is everything I love about the show.

- This cover of Creep is straight up amazing.

- A SAILOR MOON CAFE EXISTS, GUYS.

- These PMS ice-cream containers are the best things I've seen all week.

- ten gorgeous photos of artists and their cats.


- The best literary references in Mad Men. I'm so sad for the series to end!

- How stunning are these European libraries? I want to visit them alllll.

This post on the women dominating this summer movie season has some fascinating insight.

This piece on disability in pop culture and particularly in relation to Batgirl is a terrific read. 

Nicki Minaj and the Inevitable Politicisation of Celebrity Abortions is another great read and sheds a compelling light on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment