Friday Finds

- To break in to the new year, Chuck Wendig has 25 Resolutions for Writers in 2013.

- There's a really tremendous interview here of Helen Mirren, at 30, putting an interviewer in his place after he makes a few grossly sexist comments.

- And continuing the ladies being awesome train, Tina Fey and Amy Poehler wrote a Golden Globes drinking game! Awesome!

- These lousy book covers are both hilarious and horrifying.

- 20 Books Every Woman Should Read in Her Twenties. I've read a few of these already - namely Delta of Venus and Magic for Beginners and am currently reading Bad Behavior, but it looks like the rest are close to making their way onto my to-read list. I'm really keen to get through a bunch of them before the end of the year - add to my already ridiculous book schedule for 2013, and am contemplating compiling my own post of 19 books every woman should read in her teens.

No comments:

Post a Comment