Friday Finds


- If you know me well, you know that I have a pretty epic love for all things Fitzgerald, Scott and Zelda both. Which is why this video has kind of made my life in that stupid, bittersweet way this morning. It's pretty lovely.

- Flavorwire has compiled a lovely list of some of Sylvia Plath's Beautiful Musings on Life. They truly are wonderful. This one in particular is lovely:
“What is my life for and what am I going to do with it? I don’t know and I’m afraid. I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited.”

- The Guardian has an interesting article about Canada and Australia launching women's writing prizes and why they're important (I am legit excited for the Stella Prize, guys).

- And to take you into the weekend, the Jane Eyre toddler board book! As Aimée in the office put it, traumatize your toddler with gothic fiction today! Also, if you don't think I am going to buy the hell out of this for future offspring, you are sorely mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment