Friday Finds


- The AWM Speakeasy blog series interviewing Australian journals and publishing outlets continues to be pretty great. The most recent one is with The Crime Factory, a magazine I wasn't overly familiar with prior to reading. The interview provides a great insight into the publication and the crime/noir-genre as a whole, as well as an interesting perspective on true crime tales. You can check out the interview over here.

- One of my favourite bits of news this week was that Studio Ghibli has two new films on the horizon. Two, you guys! A new war film by Miyazaki and a myth-princess film from Takahata. Both are ticking my boxes, and I'm certainly excited for the finished products.

- Plus Joss Whedon's Top 10 Writing Tips! Joss Whedon! Writing tips! Those are two of my favourite things.

No comments:

Post a Comment