Friday Finds


- One day I'll put together a proper post on my strong feelings about cover art, from books to albums to graphic novels, I love a cover's ability to build an audience. Super Punch does these great posts regularly containing the best upcoming comic book covers. The most recent round-up has some particularly great covers, check out the DC Comics and the Dark Horse ones.


- I'm totally in love with all of the photos over at Alécio de Andrade's website. His folios and photosets are gooorgeous.

- Speaking of great photography, Miss Moss put together a cool timeline of some great photos. It's wonderful to see time transition along with fashions and the people. It makes me want to write a whole lot of historical fic tbh.

- The Millions put together a post arguing literary fiction as a genre and then providing some examples of the prevalent tropes, and man, it should not be as hilarious and awesome as it is. Seriously, check it out.

- Christopher Currie has a pretty great round-up post of books in 2012 over at the Meanjin blog. It kind of makes me want a video report ala the stock market during news broadcasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment