Friday Finds

I'm moving house this weekend which is craaazy, but also really exciting. I've been living at my dad's for nearly a year as I saved to do my US trip, and so it's nice to finally feel comfortable financially enough to have my own place again. It's pretty exciting too to be moving out with one of my closest friends - a close friend I'm lucky enough to have lived with already so know that we can actually live together. So yes! That's why there haven't been any posts this week. I have a few scheduled for the week ahead and then hopefully we can resume business as usual. Anyway. Some Friday Finds for you.

WATCHING


I was lucky enough to get a ticket to a free preview screening of Macbeth this week and it was visually sublime, but lacked a real emotional entry point for me.



This piece on the female gaze in Mad Men is super interesting!





READING


I've been reading The Joy Luck Club this week. I know, pretty late to the party, but it's kind of making my week.



5 + 20 awesome lady writers you should read right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment