Friday Finds

And the crazy train doesn't seem to be stopping. I'm still recovering from Brisbane Writers Festival, but am super pleased to say I was interviewed for Brett Michael Orr's blog, and wrote a piece on what novels should be adapted to webseries next for the Momentum blog which is also great. Anywho, what have you been up to this week?

WATCHING


Beasts of No Nation looks straight up amazing.






I'm a pretty huge Marvel fan so am getting super, super pumped for the Jessica Jones series too.





READING



And in continuing my total true crime binge, I'm reading Lost Girls: An Unsolved American Mystery by Robert Kolker which is pretty awesome.



This article on the American Satanic Panic is fascinating too, and really engages the anatomy and psychology of a cult.





LISTENING TO




These 21 female-fronted bands are really bulking out my iTunes playlist in the best possible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment