Friday Finds

- There's about a million movies I'm excited for coming out in the not too-distant future, including Guardians of the Galaxy which I've posted about a gazillion times, Horns , and The Strange Color of Your Body's Tears, Big Hero 6!

- On a similar note, what even our best summer blockbusters are still getting wrong about women.

- I'm tentatively excited for the Locke and Key movie. The graphic novel series is one of my favourites, and I live in a hope of an adaptation that does justice to it.

- Oscar-winning screenwriter, Dustin Lance Black, talking about his creative process is a fascinating watch.

- This broken down bungalow getting a makeover is basically my dream home.

- These harsh actor insults are mostly just hilarious.

- These redesigns of Austen book covers are lovely. As are these illustrations of mysterious islands by Yvan Duque.

No comments:

Post a Comment