Boom, Clap.


Monthlies: June by Sophie Overett on Grooveshark

So, June was a bit of a hot mess. Not exactly bad, but a little more crammed than I expected, with the always pleasant scaffolding of sickness and that desperate scramble to catch up on work, both day job related and writing related. That said, it's not exactly like July's shaping up much better. There's a lot looming, and in kind of exciting news, I'll be talking myself hoarse between teaching Writing 101 at QWC starting this Wednesday, Blogging & Author Platforms at Sunnybank Hills Library on Saturday, and speaking on a LadyFest Panel on Women in the Arts next week. So all in all, a bit crazy!

On top of that, I'm moving in August and am starting to prepare myself for it. I've spoken before about being a bit of a root-layer, and this is one of the first times I've really been excited to move. Not just due to the one terrible housemate, but because it feels a bit like a new chapter, or growing up or some mix of both. Probably both. 

Anyway, have a mixtape full of my jams over the last month, and, hey, what do you have planned for July?

No comments:

Post a Comment