Friday Finds


I'm taking a few days off work as I've been unwell lately, and am trying not to stress myself out by thinking too much of Things I Should Be Doing. It's tough! I'm a workaholic! So I've been listening to a lot of Jo Hisaishi's music as I find it often transports me elsewhere. He's written the scores for most of Studio Ghibli's films, which is how I got onto him in the first place, but even beyond that, he's a stunning musician. Summer, the song above, is one of my favourites. Do you have any favourite instrumental musicians or scorers?

Otherwise:

- I'm half in love with Fly Art, a new tumblr combining fine art and hip hop lyrics.

- 9 female-authored comic books you need to read.

- 36 writing tips from Stephen King.

- Game of Thrones wines! Be still my beating heart.

- The allegations against Clarence creator Skylar Page are awful, but the outpouring of support from the animation community has been tremendous to see.

- New Harry Potter!!! Ahhhhhhh!!! AND A NEW MOCKINGJAY TEASER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment