Friday Finds


I love a good cover song and only recently got exposed to The AV Club's Undercover series. The Decemberists' version of Sugar's If I Can't Change Your Mind has basically been my jam all week.

- The erasure of Maya Angelou's sex-worker history is an important read, and a good one for the weekend.

- As is the drama surrounding E3 Ubisoft's decision on stopping a female character in the new Assassin's Creed.

- Boxtrolls! I love both Coraline and Paranorman, so am pretty stoked for Laika's newest output.

- On the awesome animated movie front, Lauren Faust is doing a Medusa movie! Ahh! I'm super excited.

- Straight Boys Texting might actually be my new favourite thing.

- No, wait, Art History: 500 Years of Women Ignoring Men is my new favourite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment