Friday Finds

- 65 Books you need to read in your twenties. I have read like, six of these which is probably grossly unimpressive? I'm definitely keen to read some more of them though! Watch me add them to my book list.

- These four basic storytelling questions are a great way to develop your work and to start thinking more laterally about the distinctions between characters.

- So the first look at Marvel's Agents of SHIELD series was released and omg, I am dying with excitement. Dying. (Also, is that guy leaping from the roof Luke Cage? Because I need him to be Luke Cage).

- Famous authors handwritten outlines of their novels.

- A selection of great Smiths and Morrisey covers by female artists! This is totally up my alley and like. Really good? I kind of love the Tiffany cover of Panic. 

- This animated short film on the history of typography is pretty great too.

No comments:

Post a Comment