Friday Finds

- Your week in trailers: Comic Con was this week so we have A MILLION awesome-looking things. The Ash Vs. The Evil Dead series has totally got me hooked. Suicide Squad looks terrific and another total vehicle for Margot Robbie. The new Vixen series also looks terrific. I hate to say it too, but I think I'll be watching the new Heroes series again (despite how bad the original got in the end). On a totally different tone, Brooklyn looks lovely, as does Joy. I'm also ridiculously excited for this documentary on Floyd Norman, the first African American animator at Disney.

- Hayao Miyazaki is making a computer animated short film! I can't wait to see it.

- How cool are these illustrations of the Scooby Doo cast through the ages? I think the 1920s look might be my favourite!

- This infographic of fictional highschools is amazing too!

- I know it'll probably be awful, but I can't help but be excited for Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. Regency ladies! Monster slaying! It's basically covering my bases.

- Our first look at Princess Leia in The Force Awakens! Be still my beating heart!

- Speaking of first looks, I am getting SO PUMPED for Ghostbusters

No comments:

Post a Comment