Everything comes around

About four hours from me writing this post, I'll be on a plane to America. Not only will I be heading to Tin House's Summer Writing Workshop to learn from the tremendous Jenny Offill, but I'll be generally travelling and exploring the country - Seattle to Portland, then New Orleans, New York, Boston before coming back home to Brisbane.

I've been planning the trip since February, but oddly it hasn't really felt real yet. Not even today, with my travel wallet full, my bags packed, and a touch hungover after a wonderful leaving party/picnic yesterday, has the trip settled in the snow globe of my head. Well, I suppose it'll have to today.

Anywho, a mixtape. Not all the songs are embedding for some reason, so you might need to open it in Spotify to hear them all. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment