Friday Finds

I'm loving Charli XCX's surge to the top of pop at the moment, and her terrific cover of I Want Candy is a great example as to why.

- These three TED talks on storytelling are all sorts of wonderful.

- We're getting a female-led superhero film in 2017? Yay? Just wish it wasn't Sony, not being a huge fan of The Amazing Spider Man reboot.

- Keke Palmer is Broadway's first black Cinderella! I am excite! I've loved Keke Palmer since The Longshots (pls don't judge me).

- This Harry Potter/Scott Pilgrim mash-up is basically the best though.

- How awesome are these photos of African wildlife by Will Burrard-Lucas?! And these ones of powerful moments captured in the wild.

- Studio Ghibli's closing <:O and the not closing?

- 18 books perfectly described using emojis.

- These high contrast illustrations by Polish artist, Patrycja Podkoscielny are awesome and basically the perfect thing to start your weekend with.

No comments:

Post a Comment