Friday Finds


There's some really, really great literary art prints over here. This Hemingway one is my favourite (and also something I require in my house).

Letters of Note recently posted correspondence between F. Scott Fitzgerald and his editor, Maxwell Perkins, regarding early drafts of The Great Gatsby. I'm a pretty huge fan of Fitzgerald generally, and it's such an interesting glimpse inside his writing process and his relationship with Perkins. Check it out over here.

I'm basically in-love with the character design of ParaNorman and the team behind that recently released a pretty awesome featurette on bringing this guy to life. It's super great. 



- i09 has done an awesome post on great opening sentences from classic fantasy novels. Also I'm pretty sure my to-read list just doubled.

- Also, people should go and check out the Polli sale. They have some pretty fantastic jewellery, and it's definitely worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment