Friday Finds

I am totally obsessed with this mash-up of Blondie's Heart of Glass with Philip Glass (via thefoxisblack). It's beautiful musically, but it really shows off Debbie Harry's voice too, all of which makes it pretty close to sublime.

Blondie vs Philip Glass - 'Heart of Glass' - @daftbeatles MASHUP by DAFT BEATLES


These anti-procrastination stickers are awesome (like, I'm pretty close to printing a few off and sticking them above my desk or on my TV)



Maryline & a Wizard School in Scotland is a book I need in my life.


I'm also ridiculously close to purchasing one of these birdhouse trailers.


Prada goes Steampunk for Fall (Jamie Bell's face, you guys).

I'm also loving these stockings on Combo Monster

 Not exactly a Friday find either, but my cat, Artemis, is flaunting his pretty perfect face right now.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment