The Only Twisted Branch


Monthlies: September by Sophie Overett on Grooveshark

The last two months have been pretty crazy. I didn't get around to making a mixtape for August unfortunately, so a lot of these songs I've been listening to for a little while now. August and September were both good months, scaffolded by festivals and events and my birthday (!) and good friends birthdays (!!!) I also moved out of my home and back into my dad's temporarily which has been, on the whole, a really positive thing for me right now. 

Looking ahead to October, it's not looking any less busy. I'll be in Newcastle later this week for National Young Writers Festival and teaching Toolkit for Writers at Queensland Writers Centre commencing the next week. On top of  that, I finished the first draft of a collection yesterday (!) and am working on a new one for the whole of October. I've got the new-project buzz at the moment, so I'm feeling pretty inspired and pretty excited, but I know it'll fade before the month's out, so I'm trying to get as much done as possible while I'm still this stoked on the project.

How about you? What do you have planned for October?

No comments:

Post a Comment