Friday Finds

- I am entirely in-love with these boxsets from The Period Store. There's nothing I'd love more than to wake up morning-of to one of these at my doorstep (well, minus the chocolate. Stupid cocoa allergy). Introduce international shipping please!

- Vampire Weekend have some new songs out! *chinhands*

- These gorgeous photographs.

- Top 10 girl gang movies!

- These flawless bookends (I want them alllll).

- 20 embarrassingly bad book covers for classic novels! (hahahahahaha, oh dear).

- In writerly resource news, Chuck Wendig has another great post on 25 Turns, Pivots and Twists to Complicate Your Story. Krissy Kneen also wrote a really tremendous blog post on the novella over on the QWC website which ticks all the reasons the novella is one of my favourite mediums to write in. Lovely, lovely stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment