Friday Finds


The teaser for the newest season of Misfits came out over the week, and whilst it's a bit of a nothing-trailer, it's still a good glimpse at a few of the shiny new faces on the show. People seem to be in two-minds about the new characters, but I'm excited for some fresh faces, especially given my not-so-secret love for Rudy and Joseph Gilgun's face generally, and his introduction to the show last season was so great. I'm also excited to see more powers because they've been pretty inspired on Misfits, and that fact along with all the other tropes that the series owns (time travel! star crossed lovers! daddy issues!) push most of my TV buttons.

- This is a great article on the Rules of Literary Fiction for Men and Women.

- I'm a half in-love with these photos of abandoned mid-century modern homes. There's something both creepy and whimsical about houses that have been so lived-in and are now just so empty, like echoes of the lives spent there previously.

- Ra Ra Superstar, a local boutique over at Paddington, has recently started utilising their blog in some pretty awesome ways. Their Tuesday post was all on Japanese Fashion and it is so, so great.

I'm in the process of frantically getting my novella ready for Seizure's Viva la Novella competition, so my posts may be a little lax the next two weeks. The regulars are all teed up though, so you can expect those guys to resurface. Happy weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment