Brisbane Vintage Fashion Fair 2012


On Saturday I headed out to the Brisbane Vintage Fashion Fair at Eagle Farm Raceway. It was pretty great really, and I came away with some pretty sweet kicks (and knits and hats). Most of what I bought was actually from the sixties/seventies (or at least sixties/seventies-styled), even though I prefer a fifties silhouette. There were also a lot of dropped waists lurking around the roller racks which, whilst they look gorgeous on some, don't suit my 5'2 hourglass. 

The colours especially all looked great hobbled together in a bit of a fashion timewarp, and there was a nice vibe amongst the patrons too. I snapped a couple of photos via instagram which I've dropped in below, but I'd head over to Sarah Maree for the good stuff.





No comments:

Post a Comment